Climbing Wall Training
We can arrange for a highly qualified person to carry out training for staff and others to enable them to obtain a site specific qualification to run their climbing wall. This normally takes one or two days depending on numbers and size of the climbing wall. Through Paolo Fubini and Arrampica Vertical Adventures, DR Climbing Walls are able to offer;
• MLTE Climbing Wall Award National Qualifications
• Site-specific scheme for climbing walls, artificial caves and high/low ropes and challenge courses.
• Technical Advisor Services for Climbing, High Ropes, Artificial Caving, Challenge Courses and Zip Wires.
• Development consultancy
• Assistance in compliance for ABC (Association of British Climbing Walls) full membership
• Assistance in compliance for ERCA (European Ropes Course Association) membership and certified staff / site status
• Creation of documentation to include; SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), EAP (Emergency Action Plan), contract content for staff, freelancers and contractors
• Route setting
• Periodic procedure reviews
• Best practice advice